IPCM East Sussex Coastal - Premises and Information Technology
PM Development Programme event
Thursday 5 September 2019 at Horntye Park
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Understand the basic requirements of health and safety
- Understand the expectations of CQC for practice premises
- Consider ways to maintain high standards
- Examine the current IT uses in general practice
- Appreciate the role of the first line manager in encouraging the use of IT
- Identify what concerns people and what excites people about IT and how this can influence the development of better training processes
Trainer: Karen Sallis, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd
Bohemia Road, Hastings, TN34 1EX
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Cancellations: Bookings which are subsequently cancelled will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances at our discretion and will incur a 5% administration fee.
|Surrey Sussex LMCs members||£55.00|