IPCM Brighton and Hove - Premises and Information Technology
PM Development Programme event
Thursday 18 July 2019 at 68 Middle Street
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Understand the basic requirements of health and safety
- Understand the expectations of CQC for practice premises
- Consider ways to maintain high standards
- Examine the current IT uses in general practice
- Appreciate the role of the first line manager in encouraging the use of IT
- Identify what concerns people and what excites people about IT and how this can influence the development of better training processes
Trainer: Karen Sallis, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd
68 Middle Street
Brighton, BN1 1AL
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Event has taken place
This event is in the past and has already taken place.