DPPCM SES East Sussex - Managing and Implementing Change (2 days)
PM Development Programme event
Thursday 10 September 2020 at Horntye Park
This is a multi-day (non-consecutive) event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
This is a two day course. Participants must attend both days.
Day 1: 10/09/20
Day 2: 01/10/20
- Understand the effects of change
- Appreciate the need for change
- Know what makes an effective change manager
- Plan the change
- Pay attention to individual reactions and requirements
- Be able to communicate plans effectively
- Be able to use models for ensuring success
- Be able to manage change in a resistant environment
Trainer: Pauline Young, Director, Syder and Young Ltd
Bohemia Road, Hastings, TN34 1EX
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Event has taken place
This event is in the past and has already taken place.