DPPCM Kingston, Richmond & Croydon - Managing Stress and Conflict
PM Development Programme event
Tuesday 14 January 2020 at Tuition House
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Identify what triggers stress and / or conflict with the team
- Evaluate the impact of stress and conflict on team members
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the organisation in dealing with workplace stress and conflict
- Identify processes and situations that create stress and / or conflict
- Consider ways to change processes and change the effect of situations that encourage feelings of stress of conflict.
- Develop a strategy for reducing the impact of stress and conflict on team members
Trainer: Maurice Markham, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd
27-37 St Georges Road, Wimbledon, SW19 4EU
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Event has taken place
This event is in the past and has already taken place.