RMT03 Developing Resilience and Mental Toughness - a workshop for managers
Syder & Young event
Thursday 22 November 2018 at Redhill Methodist
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
Food is provided at this event.
"Mental toughness is about how effectively individuals deal with stress, pressure and challenge. It describes the mindset that every person adopts in everything they do and is closely related to qualities such as character, resilience and grit." (AQR International)
- Examine the importance and implications of mental toughness
- Examine a model that measures mental toughness
- Assess own mental toughness using a relevant model
- Use the results of own mental toughness assessment to examine the implications for self and organisation
- Consider a variety of strategies to help you develop resilience in yourself and your colleagues
Trainer: Pauline Young, Director, Syder and Young Ltd
Gloucester Road, Redhill, RH1 1BP
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Cancellations: Bookings which are subsequently cancelled will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances at our discretion and will incur a 5% administration fee.
|Surrey Sussex LMCs members||£90.00|