IPCM6h Managing Recruitment
Syder & Young event
Thursday 19 November 2020 at Croydon District Masonic Hall
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Understand the basics of human resource planning
- Understand the need to justify a need to recruit within the team
- Consider the alternatives to recruitment
- Appreciate the impact of legal requirements on HR planning
- Be able to describe the correct methods for recruitment and apply them in the workplace setting
Trainer: Jane Collins, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd.
Croydon District Masonic Hall
73 Oakfield Road, Croydon, CR0 2UX
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Cancellations: Bookings which are subsequently cancelled will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances at our discretion and will incur a 5% administration fee.
|Surrey Sussex LMCs members||£55.00|
|Croydon CEPN Funded||£0.00|