IPCM4j Managing Quality
Syder & Young event
Thursday 3 December 2020 at Redhill Methodist Centre
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Evaluate the contribution of managers to quality outcomes
- Understand the alternative approaches to quality and performance management in promoting excellence for organisational success
- Know how to develop strategies to ensure the continuous improvement of patient services
- Review the organisation’s approaches to quality and performance management and define their strengths and weaknesses
- Develop a workable plan for promoting excellence and continuous quality development with your team
Trainer: Pauline Young, Director, Syder and Young Ltd.
Redhill Methodist Centre
Gloucester Road , Redhill, RH1 1BP
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Cancellations: Bookings which are subsequently cancelled will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances at our discretion and will incur a 5% administration fee.
|Surrey Sussex LMCs members||£55.00|