Syder & Young event
Tuesday 27 October 2020 at The Groves Medical Centre
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Understand the nature and importance of the communication process in the workplace
- Know the main methods of communication – written, verbal, non-verbal
- Be able to describe the stages of the communication cycle
- Identify barriers to communication and develop ways to overcome them
- Appreciate the value of good feedback and feel comfortable to provide and receive feedback in the workplace
Trainer: Maurice Markham, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd.
The Groves Medical Centre
171 Clarence Avenue, New Malden, KT3 3TX
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Event has taken place
This event is in the past and has already taken place.