IPCM6f Assertiveness and Resilience
Syder & Young event
Tuesday 15 December 2020 at Croydon District Masonic Hall
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Examine the importance and implications of mental toughness
- Consider a variety of strategies to help you develop resilience in yourself and your colleagues
- Consider where pressure comes from
- Develop strategies to help managers and their teams withstand a significant amount of pressure
- Appreciate how emotion radically affects the results you get
- Understand how your “Self-talk” affects your feelings
- Consider ways to communicate to yourself and to others in assertive ways
- Learn how to talk about what you want, not what you don’t want
- Develop an action plan for new behaviours
Trainer: Pauline Young, Director, Syder and Young Ltd
Croydon District Masonic Hall
73 Oakfield Road, Croydon, CR0 2UX
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Cancellations: Bookings which are subsequently cancelled will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances at our discretion and will incur a 5% administration fee.
|Surrey Sussex LMCs members||£55.00|
|Croydon CEPN Funded||£0.00|