IPCM5ij Surrey Heartlands - Managing/Leading Teams and Managing Performance (2 days)
PM Development Programme event
Thursday 3 September 2020 at Normandy Village Hall
This is a multi-day (non-consecutive) event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
This is a two day course. Participants must attend both days.
Day 1: 03/09/20
Day 2: 17/09/20
- Consider the role of the first line manager within the management team
- Understand the different facets of being a leader and manager for your team
- Choose workable styles and match your style to the team and situation
- Understand the different qualities expected in a leader and manager
- Assess your development needs and identify how to bridge development gaps
- Identify what will motivate individuals within the team
- Develop practical steps to motivate and encourage your team
Trainer: Pauline Young, Director, Syder and Young Ltd
Normandy Village Hall
Glaziers Lane, Normandy, Guildford, GU3 2DD
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Cancellations: Bookings which are subsequently cancelled will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances at our discretion and will incur a 5% administration fee.
|Surrey Sussex LMCs members||£110.00|