IPCM Surrey Heartlands - Managing Stress and Conflict CANCELLED
PM Development Programme event
Tuesday 28 April 2020 at Normandy Village Hall
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Identify what triggers stress and / or conflict with the team
- Evaluate the impact of stress and conflict on team members
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the organisation in dealing with workplace stress and conflict
- Identify processes and situations that create stress and / or conflict
- Consider ways to change processes and change the effect of situations that encourage feelings of stress of conflict.
- Develop a strategy for reducing the impact of stress and conflict on team members
Trainer: Pauline Young, Director, Syder and Young Ltd
Normandy Village Hall
Glaziers Lane, Normandy, Guildford, GU3 2DD
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
This event is not currently open for bookings, please check back soon.