IPCM Surrey Heartlands - Time Management and Delegation
PM Development Programme event
Wednesday 26 February 2020 at Normandy Village Hall
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Appreciate the issues that affect time management
- Understand the need to identify urgent, important and routine tasks and determine priorities
- Understand the changes needed to improve the ability to manage time
- Understand the principals of good delegation
- Know what can be delegated and what must be retained
- Understand the difference between authority and responsibility
- Be able to delegate effectively
- Ensure success, through good monitoring and feedback
Trainer: Jane Collins, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd
Normandy Village Hall
Glaziers Lane, Normandy, Guildford, GU3 2DD
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Cancellations: Bookings which are subsequently cancelled will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances at our discretion and will incur a 5% administration fee.
|Surrey Sussex LMCs members||£55.00|