IPCM Brighton and Hove - Managing/Leading Teams and Managing Performance (2 days)
PM Development Programme event
Tuesday 14 January 2020 at 68 Middle Street
This is a multi-day (non-consecutive) event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
This is a two day course. Participants must attend both days.
Day 1: 14/01/20
Day 2: 06/02/20
- Consider the role of the first line manager within the management team
- Understand the different facets of being a leader and manager for your team
- Choose workable styles and match your style to the team and situation
- Understand the different qualities expected in a leader and manager
- Assess your development needs and identify how to bridge development gaps
- Identify what will motivate individuals within the team
- Develop practical steps to motivate and encourage your team
Trainer: Pauline Young, Director, Syder and Young Ltd
68 Middle Street
Brighton, BN1 1AL
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Event has taken place
This event is in the past and has already taken place.