IPCM Brighton and Hove - Time Management and Delegation
PM Development Programme event
Thursday 5 December 2019 at 68 Middle Street
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Appreciate the issues that affect time management
- Understand the need to identify urgent, important and routine tasks and determine priorities
- Understand the changes needed to improve the ability to manage time
- Understand the principals of good delegation
- Know what can be delegated and what must be retained
- Understand the difference between authority and responsibility
- Be able to delegate effectively
- Ensure success, through good monitoring and feedback
Trainer: Penny Hawes, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd
68 Middle Street
Brighton, BN1 1AL
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Event has taken place
This event is in the past and has already taken place.