IPCM6j Croydon - Managing Quality
PM Development Programme event
Wednesday 9 September 2020 at Croydon District Masonic Hall
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Evaluate the contribution of managers to quality outcomes
- Understand the alternative approaches to quality and performance management in promoting excellence for organisational success
- Know how to develop strategies to ensure the continuous improvement of patient services
- Review the organisation’s approaches to quality and performance management and define their strengths and weaknesses
- Develop a workable plan for promoting excellence and continuous quality development with your team
Trainer: Pauline Young, Director, Syder and Young Ltd
Croydon District Masonic Hall
73 Oakfield Road, Croydon, CR0 2UX
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Event has taken place
This event is in the past and has already taken place.