IPCM Croydon - Communication CANCELLED
PM Development Programme event
Wednesday 3 June 2020 at Croydon District Masonic Hall
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Understand the nature and importance of the communication process in the workplace
- Know the main methods of communication – written, verbal, non-verbal
- Be able to describe the stages of the communication cycle
- Identify barriers to communication and develop ways to overcome them
- Appreciate the value of good feedback and feel comfortable to provide and receive feedback in the workplace
Trainer: Maurice Markham, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd
Croydon District Masonic Hall
73 Oakfield Road, Croydon, CR0 2UX
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
This event is now full. We are very sorry but we cannot take any more event bookings or waiting list bookings.