IPCM Croydon - Managing Practice Finance
PM Development Programme event
Wednesday 5 February 2020 at Croydon District Masonic Hall
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Understand the organisation’s sources of income and items of expenditure
- Evaluate the current processes for generating income
- Appreciate the need to control expenditure
- Understand the need for departmental budgets
- Consider the impact of financial controls on the day to day running of the practice
Trainer: Jane Collins, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd
Croydon District Masonic Hall
73 Oakfield Road, Croydon, CR0 2UX
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Cancellations: Bookings which are subsequently cancelled will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances at our discretion and will incur a 5% administration fee.
Only 1 place left!
This event is nearly fully booked, so please book soon to avoid disappointment.
|Surrey Sussex LMCs members||£55.00|
|Croydon CEPN Funded||£0.00|