DPPCM SES Surrey Heartlands - Managing Recruitment CANCELLED
PM Development Programme event
Tuesday 2 June 2020 at Normandy Village Hall
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Understand human resource planning
- Be able to justify a need to recruit within the team
- Consider the alternatives to recruitment
- Appreciate the impact of legal requirements on HR planning
- Be able to develop and implement a recruitment process, ensuring all procedures are flowed correctly and necessary records are kept in line with legal and organisational requirements
Trainer: Jane Collins, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd
Normandy Village Hall
Glaziers Lane, Normandy, Guildford, GU3 2DD
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Event has taken place
This event is in the past and has already taken place.