DPPCM SES Surrey Heartlands -Managing Performance (2 days) CANCELLED
PM Development Programme event
Thursday 16 April 2020 at Normandy Village Hall
This is a multi-day (non-consecutive) event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
This is a two day course. Participants must attend both days.
Day 1: 16/04/20
Day 2: 05/05/20
- Know how to match the needs of the organisation (set out in the business plan) to the performance of staff
- Critically review communication policies and processes
- Know the importance of equal opportunities
- Know the value of a clear and specific contract
- Define precise conditions of service
- Be able to provide a comprehensive induction programme
- Understand the value of training and on-going training and the value of Personal Development Plans
- Appreciate the importance of setting standards
- Understand the usefulness of guidelines and protocols
- Be able to prepare competency-based job descriptions
- Undertake appraisals as part of performance management support
- Provide performance audit and fast feedback
- Know the usefulness of discipline and grievance procedures
Trainer: Pauline Young, Director, Syder and Young Ltd
Normandy Village Hall
Glaziers Lane, Normandy, Guildford, GU3 2DD
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Cancellations: Bookings which are subsequently cancelled will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances at our discretion and will incur a 5% administration fee.
|Surrey Sussex LMCs members||£110.00|