DPPCM SES West Sussex - Understanding Strategic Development CANCELLED
PM Development Programme event
Wednesday 6 May 2020 at The Manor Practice
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Understand how to audit current internal (practice) situation
- Consider the external forces that impact on the practice
- Be able to generate creative thinking
- Identify practice aims and objectives
- Analyse problems and opportunities
- Develop good planning processes following good decision making
Trainer: Pauline Young, Director, Syder and Young Ltd
The Manor Practice
Southwick Street, Southwick, BN24 4TA
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
This event is not currently open for bookings, please check back soon.