DPPCM Kingston, Richmond & Croydon - Cultural and Ethical Issues - CANCELLED
PM Development Programme event
Wednesday 24 July 2019 at Tuition House
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Understand the effect of ethics and culture on how the organisation works and may develop
- Appreciate how an organisation’s ethics and culture influence leadership style and working practices
- Evaluate a range of leadership styles to provide appropriate leadership in specific environments
- Understand how to promote the ethics and culture of the organisation to improve organisational performance through individual engagement
- Undertake an analysis of your own organisation and appreciate when these have a damaging effect on success. Develop ways to change the culture to promote more successful outcomes
Trainer: Jane Collins, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd.
27-37 St Georges Road, Wimbledon, SW19 4EU
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Event has taken place
This event is in the past and has already taken place.