REX21 Reaching Excellence for Experienced Receptionists - CANCELLED
Syder & Young event
Thursday 28 March 2019 at Godalming Masonic Hall
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
Food is provided at this event.
This one-day workshop for experienced GP reception staff looks at all aspects of communication with patients, ensuring that everyone understands the importance of balancing the needs of the patient with the capacity of the service.
• To enable participants to develop their awareness of patient needs
• To increase participants' awareness of patients' rights and responsibilities
• To increase understanding of the receptionist's own rights and responsibilities
• To increase awareness of the receptionist's role as facilitator of effective health care services
• To review existing interpersonal and communication skills
• To help participants become aware of the variety of techniques which can be used to establish rapport with patients
• To suggest ways of obtaining information from patients without being intrusive
Trainer: Karen Sallis, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd.
Godalming Masonic Hall
Ockford Road, Godalming , GU7 1RQ
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Event has taken place
This event is in the past and has already taken place.