IWR36 Induction Workshop for New Receptionists
Syder & Young event
Thursday 4 April 2019 at Northbourne Medical Centre (new)
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
Food is provided at this event.
The workshop will provide delegates with a brief introduction to:
- The role of the receptionist and how they can effectively support the Primary Health Care Team
- Patients’ rights and confidentiality
- Dealing with complaints
- The structure of the NHS and how general practice fits into the bigger picture
- Where the practice’s income comes from and ways in which the receptionist can help ensure it is maximised
- Basic telephone skills and behaviour
- Health and Safety awareness
Trainer: Karen Sallis, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd.
Northbourne Medical Centre (new)
193A Upper Shoreham Road BN43 6BT, Shoreham-by-Sea, BN43 6BT
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Cancellations: Bookings which are subsequently cancelled will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances at our discretion and will incur a 5% administration fee.
Only 1 place left!
This event is nearly fully booked, so please book soon to avoid disappointment.
|Surrey Sussex LMCs members||£90.00|