IWR29 Induction Workshop for New Receptionists
Syder & Young event
Wednesday 23 May 2018 at Park View Health Partnership
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
Food is provided at this event.
The workshop will provide delegates with a brief introduction to:
- The role of the receptionist and how they can effectively support the Primary Health Care Team
- Patients’ rights and confidentiality
- Dealing with complaints
- The structure of the NHS and how general practice fits into the bigger picture
- Where the practice’s income comes from and ways in which the receptionist can help ensure it is maximised
- Basic telephone skills and behaviour
- Health and Safety awareness
Trainer: Karen Sallis, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd.
Park View Health Partnership
Sidney West Primary Care Centre, Lelands Road, Burgess Hill, RH15 8HS
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Cancellations: Bookings which are subsequently cancelled will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances at our discretion and will incur a 5% administration fee.
Event full: Book on the waiting list
This event is fully booked, but you can still reserve a place on the waiting list.
Number currently on the waiting list: 0
|Surrey Sussex LMCs members||£80.00|