NSM23 Note Summarising in Primary Care
Syder & Young event
Thursday 19 April 2018 at The Harbour Medical Practice
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
Food is provided at this event.
This one-day course is aimed at administrative staff in primary care responsible for summarising medical records. By the end of the course delegates will understand:
- the process of summarising paper and pre-existing computerised records
- how to analyse the medical record and detail significant past medical history including the progress of chronic disease
- how to scrutinise the medical record for errors of fact, misfiled data, omissions and irrelevant or out-of-date information
- coding hierarchy and disease registers
- how to code information onto computer to build a meaningful list of significant problems for each patient
- the importance of including appropriate numerical data and QoF-relevant data to aid clinicians and add value to practice
Trainer: Dr Cathie Shipton, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd
The Harbour Medical Practice
1 Pacific Drive, Sovereign Harbour North, Eastbourne, BN23 6DW
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Event has taken place
This event is in the past and has already taken place.