DPPCM9f Understanding Strategic Development
Syder & Young event
Thursday 24 September 2020 at Normandy Village Hall
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Understand how to audit current internal (practice) situation
- Consider the external forces that impact on the practice
- Be able to generate creative thinking
- Identify practice aims and objectives
- Analyse problems and opportunities
- Develop good planning processes following good decision making
Karen Sallis, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd.
Normandy Village Hall
Glaziers Lane, Normandy, Guildford, GU3 2DD
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Cancellations: Bookings which are subsequently cancelled will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances at our discretion and will incur a 5% administration fee.
Event full: Book on the waiting list
This event is fully booked, but you can still reserve a place on the waiting list.
Number currently on the waiting list: 0
|Surrey Sussex LMCs members||£55.00|