DPPCM5i Managing a Healthy & Safe Environment
Syder & Young event
Tuesday 6 October 2020 at Redhill Methodist Centre
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
• Understand the importance of working in a healthy and safe environment
• Be able to manage a healthy and safe workplace
• Review current UK law and legislation
• Evaluate the current policies and make improvements where appropriate
• Be able to conduct a risk assessment
• Be able to make necessary changes to ensure a healthier and safer place to work
• Ensure staff are involved in the maintenance of a health and safe environment
Trainer: Barbara Lewin, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd.
Redhill Methodist Centre
Gloucester Road , Redhill, RH1 1BP
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Cancellations: Bookings which are subsequently cancelled will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances at our discretion and will incur a 5% administration fee.
|Surrey Sussex LMCs members||£55.00|