Syder & Young event
Thursday 15 October 2020 at Normandy Village Hall
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Understand the nature and importance of the communication process in the workplace
- Know the main methods of communication – written, verbal, non-verbal
- Be able to describe the stages of the communication cycle
- Identify barriers to communication and develop ways to overcome them
- Appreciate the value of good feedback and feel comfortable to provide and receive feedback in the workplace
Trainer: Maurice Markham, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd
Normandy Village Hall
Glaziers Lane, Normandy, Guildford, GU3 2DD
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Cancellations: Bookings which are subsequently cancelled will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances at our discretion and will incur a 5% administration fee.
|Surrey Sussex LMCs members||£55.00|