IPCM2ij Managing/Leading Teams and Managing Performance (2 day course)
Syder & Young event
Tuesday 6 October 2020 at Horntye Park
This is a multi-day (non-consecutive) event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
Day 1: Tuesday 6th October 2020
Day 2: Tuesday 17th November 2020
- Consider the role of the first line manager within the management team
- Understand the different facets of being a leader and manager for your team
- Choose workable styles and match your style to the team and situation
- Understand the different qualities expected in a leader and manager
- Assess your development needs and identify how to bridge development gaps
- Identify what will motivate individuals within the team
- Develop practical steps to motivate and encourage your team
Trainer: Pauline Young, Director, Syder and Young Ltd
Bohemia Road, Hastings, TN34 1EX
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Cancellations: Bookings which are subsequently cancelled will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances at our discretion and will incur a 5% administration fee.
Event full: Book on the waiting list
This event is fully booked, but you can still reserve a place on the waiting list.
Number currently on the waiting list: 0
|Surrey Sussex LMCs members||£110.00|