DPPCM6j Understanding Strategic Development
Syder & Young event
Thursday 29 October 2020 at Phoenix Surgery
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Understand how to audit current internal (practice) situation
- Consider the external forces that impact on the practice
- Be able to generate creative thinking
- Identify practice aims and objectives
- Analyse problems and opportunities
- Develop good planning processes following good decision making
Trainer: Pauline Young, Director, Syder and Young Ltd
4 The Waterfront, Goring by Sea, BN12 4FD
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Cancellations: Bookings which are subsequently cancelled will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances at our discretion and will incur a 5% administration fee.
|Surrey Sussex LMCs members||£55.00|
|Office Use Only||£0.00|