IPCM1h Managing Practice Finance
Syder & Young event
Thursday 29 October 2020 at 68 Middle Street
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Understand the organisation’s sources of income and items of expenditure
- Evaluate the current processes for generating income
- Appreciate the need to control expenditure
- Understand the need for departmental budgets
- Consider the impact of financial controls on the day to day running of the practice
Trainer: Jane Collins, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd
68 Middle Street
Brighton, BN1 1AL
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Cancellations: Bookings which are subsequently cancelled will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances at our discretion and will incur a 5% administration fee.
|Surrey Sussex LMCs members||£55.00|
|OFFICE USE ONLY||£0.00|