IPCM4f Assertiveness and Resilience
Syder & Young event
Tuesday 22 September 2020 at Redhill Methodist Centre
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
- Examine the importance and implications of mental toughness
- Consider a variety of strategies to help you develop resilience in yourself and your colleagues
- Consider where pressure comes from
- Develop strategies to help managers and their teams withstand a significant amount of pressure
- Appreciate how emotion radically affects the results you get
- Understand how your “Self-talk” affects your feelings
- Consider ways to communicate to yourself and to others in assertive ways
- Learn how to talk about what you want, not what you don’t want
- Develop an action plan for new behaviours
Trainer: Pauline Young, Director, Syder and Young Ltd
Redhill Methodist Centre
Gloucester Road , Redhill, RH1 1BP
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Event has taken place
This event is in the past and has already taken place.