NSM53 Note Summarising in Primary Care CANCELLED
Syder & Young event
Tuesday 19 May 2020 at Redhill Methodist Centre
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
Food is provided at this event.
This one-day course is aimed at administrative staff in primary care responsible for summarising medical records. By the end of the course delegates will understand:
- the process of summarising paper and pre-existing computerised records
- how to analyse the medical record and detail significant past medical history including the progress of chronic disease
- how to scrutinise the medical record for errors of fact, misfiled data, omissions and irrelevant or out-of-date information
- coding hierarchy and disease registers
- how to code information onto computer to build a meaningful list of significant problems for each patient
- the importance of including appropriate numerical data and QoF-relevant data to aid clinicians and add value to practice
Trainer: Dr Cathie Shipton, Associate Trainer, Syder and Young Ltd.
Redhill Methodist Centre
Gloucester Road , Redhill, RH1 1BP
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
This event is not currently open for bookings, please check back soon.