EST02 Effectively Supporting Your Team as a Supervisor
Syder & Young event
Wednesday 10 November 2021 at Battle Memorial Hall
This is an all day event.
Times: 09:30 - 16:00
Supervisory management involves a complimentary balance between leadership and support. This workshop will help team leaders manage their team more effectively by:
- Developing quality standards with the team
- Setting clear objectives for everyone in the team
- Delegating clearly
- Ensuring everyone within the team is equipped with the skills and knowledge needed to work effectively
- Providing supportive feedback
- Setting deadlines and helping the team to manage time effectively
Trainer: Pauline Young, Director, Syder and Young Ltd.
Battle Memorial Hall
81 High Street , Battle, TN33 0AQ
Is the training accessible to wheelchairs? Please contact event organisers to discuss
Name: Barry Syder
Phone: 07712 194117
If you have any communication or mobility needs that the event organisers need to be aware of please contact them in advance of the course to let them know.
Cancellations: Bookings which are subsequently cancelled will only be refunded in exceptional circumstances at our discretion and will incur a 5% administration fee.
|Surrey Sussex LMCs members||£90.00|